Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. WHAT IS THE "TERMS OF RENTAL OF APARTMENTS"?
The rental regulations specify the conditions under which we can make a reservation to rent an Apartment. Renting an Apartment is tantamount to accepting these Regulations, which our Customers are obliged to comply with. You can find the regulations here.
- 2. FOR HOW LONG CAN THE APARTMENT BE RENT
BillBerry Apartments can be rented on a daily or long-term basis for several days, weeks or months.
- 3. FROM HOW MANY DAYS DO WE ACCEPT A RESERVATION FOR AN APARTMENT?
- HIGH SEASON - from a minimum of 2 nights.
- LOW SEASON - from a minimum of 2 nights.
- 4. WHEN IS THE LOW SEASON AND WHEN IS THE HIGH SEASON?
- The LOW season starts from August 31 to June 26.
- The HIGH season starts from June 27 to August 30.
- 5. A NIGHT IN THE APARTMENT (CHECK-OUT)
The hotel day starts at 16:00 on the day of arrival and ends at 11:00 on the day of departure.
- 6. IS THE POSSIBILITY OF EARLY CHECK IN OR LATE CHECK OUT? ARE THERE ADDITIONAL CHARGES FOR THIS?
Yes, provided that the selected date does not conflict with other reservations - please contact our resident. Additional charges may apply.
- 7. WHERE CAN I PICK UP THE KEYS TO THE APARTMENT?
Check-in is self-service based on the instructions sent on the day of arrival to the phone number indicated when booking.
- 8. WHO IS A RESIDENT?
A person appointed by BillBerry Apartments who is authorized to hand over and collect the Apartment from the Customer, as well as to other activities specified in the Regulations
- 9. DOES THE PRICE DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE APARTMENT?
The given price does not depend on the number of people coming to the Apartment, however, no more people can stay in the Apartment than it is specified in the Apartment's specification.
- 10. HOW CAN I MAKE A BOOKING?
Please follow the instructions below:
- Please select an Apartment at www.billberry-apartments.pl. To check availability on the date you are interested in — > click CHECK AVAILABILITY. Select the date of stay and click SET. If you accept the date and prices, select SELECT, then NEXT
- Alternatively --> click BOOK ONLINE - Select an apartment from the list of available dates and dates of stay and click SET, then SELECT and NEXT
- In the Summary, we complete the personal data, optionally enter the invoice data, accept the Regulations and click CONFIRM RESERVATION
- After confirming the reservation, you can make a payment via Przelewy24
- Additionally, a message is sent to the indicated e-mail address with the details of the reservation enabling payment
- We make payments in full via Przelewy24
- After receiving the payment for the reservation, the Customer will receive a booking confirmation from us to the e-mail address provided during the booking process and all information regarding the stay in our Apartment.
- 11. WHAT ARE THE FORM OF PAYMENT FOR STAY?
The payment for the Apartment reservation can be made by traditional transfer, online transfer via Przelewy24 or by blik. It is also possible to spread the payment in installments in accordance with the offer of Przelewy24.
- 12. DO ALL THE APARTMENTS HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET AND CABLE TV?
Yes, all our apartments have access to free, secure Wifi and cable TV.
- 13. CAN YOU SMOKE IN THE APARTMENTS?
In all our apartments there is a TOTAL PROHIBITION OF SMOKING.
Guests who do not comply with these rules will be punished with an administrative penalty of PLN 500.
- 14. I AM A REGULAR GUEST, CAN I GET A DISCOUNT?
The best offer can be obtained by guests who have already stayed with us and book the apartment again by e-mail.
- 15. I MADE A BOOKING CAN I MAKE A FREE CANCELLATION?
If it is necessary to cancel the reservation, one should take into account the lack of refund of the paid reservation fee or reduction of the paid amount by the fee charged by the payment operator. It is possible to change the reservation to another convenient date - for this purpose, please contact the reservation office at +48 572 090 800.
- 16. CAN I GO TO THE APARTMENTS WITH A PET? IS IT EXTRA PAID?
Each stay with an animal must be reported before arrival because not every apartment allows such a possibility. In the description of each Apartment there is information about the possibility of staying with an animal.
Animal stay is additionally payable 40 PLN/day.
- 17. ARE THE BILLBERRY APARTMENTS ADAPTABLE FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES.
We offer apartments that are adapted to receive people with disabilities. Please contact the reception in order to obtain an offer of available Apartments.
- 18. HOW TO RETURN THE KEYS TO THE APARTMENT?
On the day of check-out, the Customer is obliged to leave the keys to the Apartment in the appropriate place, in accordance with the instructions sent on the day of check-in. The same rule applies to pilots and parking cards (if issued to guests). Failure to comply with this rule may result in charging the Customer up to the amount of costs incurred by BillBerry Apartments.
- 19. WHAT EQUIPMENT CAN I EXPECT IN THE APARTMENT:
- hotel towels
- a hair dryer
- ironing board
- dryer to hang clothes
- vacuum cleaner
- a screen and a deckchair/sunbeds
- set (coffee, tea, sugar, salt)
- washing up liquid
- hand washing liquid
- toilet paper
- kitchen towel
- dish sponge
- dishwasher cubes (in Apartments where a dishwasher is equipped)
- information about the apartment and nearby attractions
* other equipment available in the description of each Apartment
- 20. HOW MUCH IS THE CHILD'S STAY?
Children up to 4 years of age stay free of charge if they sleep with their parents in bed or have their own private bed, for which no extra bedding is needed. Children over 4 years old are charged as adults.
- 21. CAN EVENTS BE ORGANIZED IN THE APARTMENT?
It is PROHIBITED to organize any events in our Apartments. Please observe the curfew hours and respect the comfort of others in accordance with the accepted regulations.